The MRX-2 Network Base Station bridges the digital divide between control of clients legacy components and the IP network. Acting as a Total Control sub-base station, it receives commands from an MRX-10 and reissues them via IR, RS-232, or Relays. Each MRX-2 has the following: one relay, one sensor port, two RS-232 ports and 6 IR ports. The advanced connectivity of the MRX-2 allows it to connect to virtually any device or component.
- Network: One 10/100 Ethernet port
- Relay: One relay configurable to be NO, NC or Momentary
- Sensor: One sensor supports Video or Voltage sensing via URC sensors.
- RS-232: Two RS-232 ports support TX, RX and GND two way communication via URC cables.
- IR: Six adjustable IR ports (6th IR Output requires the included sleeved emitter -identified by a pink connector, since it can optionally be used to connect an RFTX-1
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Size: 248 x 120mm x28mm
- Power: 12V External Power Supply