The Control4 Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer is the dimmer of choice for virtually any load type. This dimmer eliminates much of the guess-work associated with choosing the right dimmer for the job and prevents the need to replace the dimmer if the load type changes in the future.
- Compatible with a variety of load types including LEDs, incandescent, halogen, electronic low-voltage (solid state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low-voltage transformers, fluorescents, and compact fluorescents.
- Supports both forward phase (leading edge) and reverse phase (trailing edge) dimming.
- Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type.
- Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load.
- Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify which light each dimmer controls.
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
- Available in a wide array of gloss and satin colors